FOXO Bioscience · Remote (USA)
FOXO Technologies (“FOXO”) mission is to discover,develop, andimplement a next-generation underwriting protocolbased uponmolecular biomarkers of health and wellness for theglobal longevityinsurance industry.
FOXO’s scientific team is focused on the discoveryand development ofa portfolio of saliva based epigenetic biomarkerswhich are highlyreliable and predictive of the individual health andwellness traits appliedto traditional longevity underwriting - now obtainedthrough blood andurine specimen collection.
FOXO’s next generation underwriting protocol willinvolve theinclusion/integration of third-party data sets nowused in acceleratedunderwriting, in order to obtain higher levels ofunderwriting protectivevalues currently available in the marketplace.In addition, FOXO is developing and launching itsown unique lifeinsurance product offering that incorporates individualmolecular healthand wellness insights for insured customers as a keybenefit of itsinsurance product (“FOXO.Life”).
FOXO.Life intends to purchase its own life insurancecarrier shell tolaunch in several states to begin, and quickly expandingnationally, in2021.FOXO.Life will start by offering term life insuranceproducts that usetraditional underwriting but provide annual molecularhealth andwellness measurements and reports to its customers.
FOXO.Life believes the low-cost, subscription basedmodel is anexcellent entry point for its health and wellnessengagement model todrive renewal persistence, and ultimately transitioninginto new productswhich are permanent in nature or otherwise developed.
The UX Designer will own the user experience for oneor more FOXOSystems (Policy Admin, Customer Portal, Sample Tracking,Agent Portal, etc.). The UX designer will be dedicated to an agile team thatincludes a PO, an architect and 3-5 developers/configs.
● Build user journeys, prototypes, sitemaps, and wireframes
● Design UI mockups and visual elements for developmenthand offone sprint ahead of dev/config work
● Present design work including clickable prototypeswhereappropriate to the team for approval
● Organize an engaging user interface for native andweb baseddigital products and experiences
● Participate in the creation, maintenance and refinementof ourdigital product backlog
● Propose new features that optimize the UX based onindustry bestpractices and user testing feedback
● Conduct user testing in partnership with the productand marketingteams
● Interpret data and qualitative feedback from formaltests, analyticstools and survey results to support recommendationsforimprovements
● Consult with the product owner to understand goalsand researchresults to best inform the user’s journey
● Partner with the UX team to deliver a uniform userexperience forall FOXO LIFE products
● Partner with the UX team lead to maintain a designcomponentsystem and library of assets to enhance design efficiencyfor allteam members and partners as well to support engineeringeffortsand requests with ease and accuracy
● Mindset: Problem solver, customer champion, with theability tosee the big picture while having a daily tacticalfocus
● Competencies: dependable, learns from mistakes, criticalthinker,asks great questions, and is comfortable with theuncertainty in astartup environment.
● 1-3 years of experience as an UI/UX Designer, preferablyin astartup environment
● Experience conducting user testing, consumer journeymappingand the design/build of user interfaces and prototypesfor nativemobile, responsive web and internal applications
● Portfolio of work demonstrating skills in UX/UI design
● Proficient with Adobe XD, Sketch, Invision, Figma& AdobeCreative Suite
● Bachelor’s degree
UX Manager/Sr UX Designer
Stock Option Incentive
Standard Health/Benefit Package