Salesforce Administrator, QA
Practising Law Institute · New York, NY
Join PLI and represent the legal community’s premier provider of continuing education and research services as a Salesforce Administrator, QA in our New York office. Work in a collaborative environment that prides itself on a genuine commitment to a work-life balance (3+ weeks of vacation days and hybrid remote/in-person schedules for most roles!). Grow your career and help us protect the effectiveness and uptime of all features we release on the Salesforce.com platform, while supporting our mission to leverage Salesforce.com to centralize all customer data and optimize internal operations.
PLI serves lawyers and other professionals with innovative programs and publications. With a sterling reputation developed over 80+ years, PLI is a trusted resource for the legal community and known for its dedication to providing pro bono training and resources to ensure access to justice.
Your responsibilities as Salesforce Administrator, QA
- Create & execute positive and negative test scenarios for SF.com enhancements. This includes ensuring that requirements are met, performance is not degraded, security is reinforced, and integrated data is flowing as expected.
- Build processes including use of automated tools where applicable to facilitate testing & provide actionable feedback to the relevant developer.
- Continually develop & document regression testing of Salesforce.com to guarantee pre-existing features in Salesforce.com are harmonious with new features. In addition, proactively coordinate with teams where connected systems are impacted.
- Build process (including reports/dashboards) to monitor the health of core SF.com features in Production to ensure uptime.
- Identify opportunities for redesign, development, and enhancement of current processes.
- Work with admins, developers, and stakeholders as needed to gather or clarify requirements.
- Implement changes on Sales & Service Cloud, including building reports/dashboards/list views and process automation using process builder and/or flows.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Ability to understand complex requirements and assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com including all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, written and presentations skills.
- Minimum of 2 years professional working experience with 1+ years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- 1+ years of quality assurance/testing (QA) experience
- Salesforce Administrator certification is a plus.
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce.com platform best practices and functionality with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity.
- Experience with Salesforce.com Lightning & Salesforce data management tools including Data Loader and Data Import Wizard preferred
- Experience working with a subscription and/or membership business model is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills are a must.
- A driven, self-motivated professional who is willing and able to take on additional responsibility.
Your benefits at PLI
PLI offers a generous benefits package and is committed to creating an interesting, collegial, and supportive work environment:
- Medical, dental and vision plans for employees and their families
- Generous employer contribution to employee retirement savings account
- Ample paid time off and holidays, summer Fridays
- Flexible hybrid remote/in-person scheduling for most roles
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning web-based training along with other career development opportunities
- Work-life balance initiatives
Practising Law Institute (“PLI”) is a nonprofit learning organization dedicated to keeping attorneys and professionals at the forefront of knowledge and expertise, as well as preparing them to fulfill their pro bono responsibilities.
Chartered by the Regents of the University of the State of New York, PLI was founded in 1933 by Harold P. Seligson. The organization provides the highest quality, accredited, continuing legal and professional education programs in a variety of formats. PLI publishes a comprehensive library of Treatises, Course Handbooks, Answer Books and Journals also available through the PLI PLUS online platform. The essence of PLI’s mission is its commitment to the pro bono community.
Only those applicants who meet our requirements for this position will be contacted.
Practising Law Institute is an equal opportunity employer. More information about PLI may be found on our website www.pli.edu.