Sr. Product Manager, Programs
Cleo · Remote (USA)
Health & Well-BeingPosted 4 months ago
User Experience Design (UX)
At Cleo, we make a real impact by doing work that matters: helping families be their best at home and at work.
Cleo is the leading family benefits platform that picks up where the healthcare system leaves off. We combine the expertise of our team of Guides and Specialists—parent and maternity coaches, doulas, lactation consultants, sleep experts, and more—with a powerful technology platform that helps every working parent succeed as they grow both their families and their careers.
Cleo is offered by over 100 leading employers, including global Fortune 500 leaders and industry innovators like Salesforce, PepsiCo, The Learning Care Group, and Pinterest. With $81M raised from top investors including NEA, Greylock, and Transformation Capital, we’re expanding our offerings and our team to meet the growing demand of employers, parents, and the healthcare sector. Now we're looking for experienced and passionate team members like you to join us.
Title: Sr. Product Manager, Programs
We are looking for a passionate and mission-driven PM who is interested in strategizing, defining, and designing the products and programs that help working families to manage their family, lives, and careers more effectively. As Sr. Product Manager, Programs you will work closely with our Clinical and Operations team to identify the needs of working families and productize programs (both clinical and non-clinical) that serve our members and deliver outcomes.
This role will report to the Director of Product, Member Experiences.
- Partner with the Clinical and Operations teams to strategize and build various types of programs for our members that deliver outcomes
- Collaborate with Design, Engineering, and other cross-functional teams to execute and ship programs and features that impact KPIs
- Establish and manage the roadmap for your area of the product
- Strategically prioritize, execute, and deliver business outcomes
- Be accountable for the success of your launches; closely track data to evaluate their performance
- Regularly communicate and align the cross-functional teams about the direction of your product area
- Utilize data, market research, and competitor analysis to shape your product decisions
To be successful in this role you may have:
- Experience in shipping consumer products
- Ability to design experiments and build MVPs as well as products at scale
- Deep empathy for our end-users that translates into a clear, distilled understanding how our products can best serve user needs
- An analytical and data-driven approach
- Ability to know where and how to utilize UX research as well as market or competitive analysis to make strategic and prioritization decisions
- Excellent problem-solving, project-management, and communication skills
- Comfort presenting to and working with executives and clients
- Experience working in high-performing product teams, with a focus on cross-functional collaboration, early and rapid testing, and outcomes over output
- Past experience with designing & productizing modular programs or courses
- Experience in companies with strong consumer products (B2C) or B2B2C
- Background in health tech and/or human centric (operational) businesses
We don’t believe in perfection – we believe in passion, interest, and will – so don’t let a lack of experience or skill in one area listed above deter you from applying.
Cleo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.