Zume · Remote (USA)
About the job
The Salesforce Admin will work closely with the Directors of IT and Sales to manage Zume’s current Salesforce and Propel implementation, create new features to enhance business processes, as well as optimize and rework the existing Salesforce org in order to meet the scalability demands of this growing team. The SF admin will develop efficient flows that adheres with Salesforce’s best practices and current advanced development patterns. They also need to ensure that features developed integrate with other existing solutions and existing code.
Zume seeks to be a best in class customer, adopting and showcasing the full breadth of the Salesforce and Propel solution. Our adoption happens in close collaboration with our sales and engineering teams, as well as Salesforce. The best practices range from business processes all the way to technical architecture decisions and you will be expected to define and adopt these best practices, based on the latest innovation from Salesforce and the User Group community.
- Help in refactoring current Salesforce processes and solutions to make it more scalable and eliminate errors
- Facilitate and coordinate the development, and documentation of Zume sales processes
- Establish and maintain a global perspective for all developed solutions - aligning, again where practically possible, global sales activities and processes
- Perform data analysis/management tasks and produce ad-hoc reports using tools like DataLoader and DemandTool
- Migrate metadata and components between salesforce environments using change sets and other CI/CD tools as needed
- Continuously stay abreast of Salesforce best practices and use those to suggest and create solutions that fit requirements.
- Extensive experience in the administration and maintenance of salesforce systems.
- Experience in performing salesforce upgrades and ensuring successful integration.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent with a focus in Computer Science or Business Salesforce certifications
- Understanding of functional requirement and ability to map them into Salesforce and Propel features and functionality
- Ability to bring alignment between architectural strategy and business requirements
- Experience managing all administrative functions including user management, workflows, Validation Rules reports and dashboards and custom configurations
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes that are robust and scalable
- Be a data steward, recommending data governance best practices, ensuring data capture compliance and security
- Strong ability to dig deep and understand business areas and their processes in order to tie that understanding to technical solutions.
- Strong sense of urgency to solve problems/issues, continuously improve business processes and overall org features
- String ability to drive discussions during meetings such as backlog grooming and standups.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and challenges.
- Detail oriented in the execution and follow-up of work.
- Familiarity with Process Lifecycle Management (PLM) systems, bonus for PropelPLM experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of and skills working with Salesforce.com and Propel data structure and how to meet complex process and reporting requirements.
- Knowledge of data privacy issues and laws.
Travel: Less than 10% (Ability to travel to Zume facilities and be available for in-person meetings from time to time).
Sponsorship: Not available for this position.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications: 5-7 years of experience as a salesforce administrator in a similar environment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
ZUME PROVIDES EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.