Full Stack Developer
Anitab.org · Belmont, CA/Remote (USA)
At AnitaB.org, we envision a future where the people who imagine and build technology mirror the people and societies for whom they build it. Our social enterprise supports women and non-binary technologists in technical fields, the organizations that employ them, and the academic institutions training the next generation. AnitaB.org is known for our Grace Hopper Celebration, and our various programs connecting, guiding and inspiring women and non-binary technologists.
What You’ll Do
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Design and implement server-side architecture over cloud platforms such as AWS EC2.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design created cross-collaboratively with Marketing teams using modern frameworks.
- Write modular code integrating and syncing systems via third-party APIs.
- Continual testing software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade internal web applications and scripts.
- Create responsive applications with security-first mindset and data protection settings.
- Write and maintain technical documentation and version control.
What You’ll Bring
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing web and mobile applications.
- Knowledge of back-end languages (e.g., PHP, Python) and one or more modern libraries/frameworks (e.g., Laravel, Django, Node.JS).
- Familiarity with databases (e.g., MySQL, SQL Server), web servers (e.g., Apache, Nginx) and UI/UX design.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Great attention to detail, organizational skills, and an analytical mind.
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or relevant field or experience.
AnitaB.org is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion (including religious dress and grooming standards), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender (including a person’s gender identity, gender expression, and gender-related appearance and behavior), age, national origin, sexual orientation, medical condition, marital status (including domestic partnership status), physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, protected medical and family care leave, Civil Air Patrol status, military and veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. We also prohibit harassment of any individual on any of the characteristics listed above. Our non-discrimination policy applies to all aspects of employment.