Wonderschool · Remote (USA)
Wonderschool is a two-sided childcare marketplace whose mission is to ensure every child has access to child care that helps them realize their potential. We are doing this by building a suite of tools to support passionate early care and education professionals to start and run quality and sustainable child care programs, as well as building tools that make it easy for families to easily find programs that are the perfect fit for the needs of their children. Our tools allow providers to easily manage their students, parents, and school all from one dashboard. Our community allows providers to seek advice, support, and a sense of belonging with a group of like-minded peers.
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our Product Team. In this role, you will drive data conversations with state and national leaders as well as define and built analytics tools for use across the whole organization. Data is becoming increasingly important to the success of our internal processes and external product offering. As we grow, you will need to build out reporting infrastructure to allow more self-serve analysis, proactively provide insights and analytics, and refine and maintain our external data reporting offering.
- Build out internal reporting infrastructure, including reporting tables in a new data warehouse and an interactive KPI dashboard for team leadership.
- Implement a more robust reporting tool for externally-shared data dashboards and build out reporting ecosystem.
- Proactively provide insights and process improvements for key team stakeholders.
- Drive internal decision and help identify and track KPIs.
- Scope and rebuild reporting around existing features as we replatform.
- Work with Sales, Success, and Marketing to build tools and processes to track customers through full lifecycle (recruitment, onboarding, activation, engagement, renewal).
- Develop a relationship with our network partners around data and our data dashboard.
- 3-5 years of experience.
- SQL mastery, preferably both ad-hoc reporting and building production-ready infrastructure
- BI tool experience, preferably designing and building out interactive reporting infrastructure (ideally either Looker or Sisense, Tableau fine).
- Business understanding – experience in childcare / early education or in a marketplace environment a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communicator – needs to work with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with ETL tools and processes – Segment experience a plus
- Experience with tracking tools (Amplitude, Pendo)
- Experience with Hubspot or similar CRM a plus
Wonderschool is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We plan and structure our interviews to directly assess skills and talent.