Full Stack Engineer
Measurabl · Remote (USA)
The Full Stack Engineer designs, executes, tests, documents and maintains software across the Measurabl application and interfaces with the architecture of such applications. This role focuses on development across the spectrum of backend, front end, and other specialty areas.
The essential functions and responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
Development & Infrastructure
- Aids in the development, design, and architecture of the Measurabl application
- Design and code new software or modify existing software to add new features
- Debug existing applications and correct defects as necessary
- Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments
- Debug and resolve moderate to advanced complexity software bugs or issues to find the root cause and provide a fix without collateral damage
- Write automated unit and integration-level tests and provide possible test plans
- Provide ongoing support and maintenance for live systems
- Partner with other Development team members to improve on existing software or design new applications
- Contribute to and follow development standards and effectively demonstrate technical solutions to other software engineers in code reviews
- Participate in team code reviews and provide feedback to other engineers on ways to improve code
- Provide recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards
- Provide mentorship and guidance to junior level engineers and support them in tasks when necessary
Competencies and Associated Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with others in a diverse, multiethnic and multicultural work environment
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, decentralized environment.
- Ability and desire to focus on continuous improvement and learning and development to ensure we are best positioned to deliver a world-class product to our customers
- Demonstrated knowledge of multiple programming languages
- Demonstrated ability to design, implement and utilize a database
- Demonstrated ability to create unit and integration tests and follow best coding and testing practices
- Ability to understand how a whole solution supports the business needs
- Familiarity with infrastructure concepts and tooling
- Familiarity with architecting/designing features
- Familiarity with user experience development and application design to create RESTful APIs
We have identified the following programs, experience, and knowledge that have helped others find success in this role at Measurabl. We understand though that knowledge comes from many forms of learning and experiences. Above all, we consider a person’s potential impact in the role and value their unique path to this point in their career.
- 4-7 years of experience as an Engineer in a professional setting
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates ability to develop, design, and release a web application
- A combination of professional or educational experience (whether formal or informal) that affords you with the knowledge, skills, and abilities above
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Measurabl, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.