Senior Software Development Engineer - Pricing
Remitly · Seattle, WA
Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products on the planet. For nearly 10 years, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,600 employees who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
The Pricing team ensures that Remitly's customers get the right exchange rates and fees for their transactions. Our engineers oversee the essential services which are used by Remitly's mobile app and website to serve pricing information to our customers. In addition, they work closely with a team of decision scientists, providing tooling which enables pricing strategies for our growing catalog of remittance products. These tools and systems need to be built and maintained with an eye towards high-availability, performance, flexibility and scalability.
We are looking for a full-stack Senior Software Developer, who is well versed in front-end technologies.
- Help guide the technical direction of the team through long term architectural thinking paired with thoughtful tradeoffs that balance velocity and technical excellence
- Empower business partners by developing internal software that allows them to set Remitly's pricing strategy at scale
- Collaborate with technical partners across the organization, in order build solutions for Remitly's customers
- Help build a positive engineering culture on the team by setting a high standard of quality and by mentoring more junior developers
- A BS in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
- 6+ years of experience building high quality products
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.