Front End Developer (React)
Pluribus Digital · Arlington, VA
Public Service & Civic EngagementPosted 2 months ago
Pluribus Digital is looking for talented Front End React Developers to join our team!
Customer Mission and Impact
You will be contributing to high-quality software development services on USCIS IT systems in USCIS Federal Cloud Data Centers to operate and modernize complex, legacy, large-scale, internally facing fraud detection and case management systems. There are also opportunities to build complex, highly sensitive new capabilities into new and existing systems.
- Work within a cross-functional DevSecOps team of full-stack developers and leads
- Responsible for the development, operations and maintenance, security, and testing of the defined set of capabilities for USCIS
- Full stack experience will be ideal, working primarily in React for front end development
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience
- Experience with React development (must)
- Background in Computer Science preferred
- Familiarity with Devops, AWS
- Ability to obtain clearance