Tidepool · Remote (USA)
We are looking for a product manager to own several responsibilities including: defining product and feature requirements, establishing product and feature priorities, and thoroughly documenting them for Tidepool’s designers, engineers, and downstream stakeholders.
- Define product and feature requirements, and thoroughly document them for Tidepool’s designers, engineers, and downstream stakeholders.
- Establish product and feature priorities and ensure they’re clearly communicated to all team members.
- Use Tidepool’s task management system, Jira, to define product requirements and track development progress.
- Work with marketing to build a commercialization and distribution plan for each product.
- Collaborate with Tidepool’s QA team to ensure user requirements are well understood and properly tested.
- Measure and track user metrics and KPIs, and report back to the team about performance and improvement opportunities.
- Understand the landscape of diabetes software, both commercial and DIY, and be able to articulate how Tidepool’s products are similar or differentiated.
- Collaborate with Tidepool’s Human Factors and design team to plan, analyze and report on human factors research.
The ideal candidate has:
- Product management experience in an agile environment for a medical device or digital health product.
- Demonstrated success developing a visionary product roadmap and executing delivery to market.
- Highly organized with experience managing complex projects.
- Mastery of taking a concept and validating demand through market research, user interviews, and more.
- Deep knowledge of diabetes devices and apps is a bonus.
- Experience with human factors analysis and reporting is a bonus.
Salary and Benefits: The salary range for the position is $130,000-$148,000.
Benefits include: - Entirely remote work environment - Unlimited PTO - Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage - Flexible work schedule - Wellness and Productivity stipend - Continuing Education Reimbursement - Other benefits
Other Information: While many of Tidepool’s team members have a personal connection to diabetes, this is not a requirement. We ask that you empathize with chronic conditions and are prepared to learn about the diabetes experience.
This is a remote position – you’ll be working from home and interacting with a team that works around the world, currently in 14 states and 5 countries. Learn more about working at Tidepool, including our approach to inclusion and diversity at tidepool.org.
Does this sound like you? We’d love to hear from you! (To ensure effective communication please ensure that all emails from Tidepool and SmartRecruiters are on your Safe Sender List. Thanks!) Please apply here.