Senior Product Manager, Strategic Initiatives
Spring Health · New York, NY/Remote (USA)
Health & Well-BeingPosted 3 months ago
Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is the leading comprehensive mental health benefit for employers. We help employees understand their mental health issues and connect with best-in-class providers to get the right treatment at the right time.
From early detection to full recovery, Spring Health is the only clinically validated solution in the market proven to be more effective than traditional mental healthcare. By combining the latest technology with vetted providers, we help engage 1 in 3 employees, reduce recovery times, and lower healthcare costs. We are an award-winning, passionate, and mission-driven team with the support of leaders in psychiatry. We have raised over $100M to date from prominent VCs including Tiger Global, Northzone, Rethink, Work-Bench, RRE, and General Catalyst.
Spring Health is looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead product development for a new product capabilities. At a high-level, the role will involve:
- Market research and prioritization: working with the Head of Product to drive prioritization of features for the MVP
- Product development: working with your pod (design, and engineering) to execute on the roadmap and launch high quality products
- Interfacing with commercial teams and clients: meeting with commercial + client teams to gain an understanding of the key problems to focus on and how we plan to solve them
What You’ll Do
- Contribute to our vision to eliminate every barrier to mental healthcare and establish Spring Health as global center of excellence for behavioral health
- Cultivate a deep understanding of our members and care providers throughout their journey, and advocate for solutions based on their needs and pain points
- Be an evangelist for creating the best product experience that also hits business goals
- Develop deep relationships and partner closely with cross-functional teams (i.e., clinical operations, partnership success, marketing, and sales) and external stakeholders (i.e., patients, providers) to gain an understanding of the key problems to focus on and how we plan to solve them
- Present data-driven insights about the competitive environment and our users and propose solutions that have a meaningful impact on core metrics for the business
- Work with the leadership team and the wider product organization to define, prioritize, and own a roadmap, based on user and business impact
- Scope, plan (i.e., product requirement documents, sprint plans, epics, and user stories), and execute with your pod (design, engineering, and data science) to launch valuable and high quality experiences across our platform
- Determine and optimize the key performance indicators for your team
- Drive and improve the product development process with your team, ensuring that features shipped are high-quality and on-time
- Lead agile software development ceremonies including daily standups, grooming, planning, and retrospectives
What We Are Looking For
- You’ve worked for 5+ years in a product management or growth capacity at a technology-driven organization with data scientists, engineers, and product designers
- You have experience with hypothesis-driven product development, A/B testing, and optimization
- You have a deep understanding of acquisition KPIs and complex funnels
- You have a growth marketing/optimization mindset. You’re an analytical, metrics-driven thinker who is deeply empathetic and leads with a user-centered approach
- You have successfully shipped direct-to-consumer experiences that have driven high user satisfaction and engagement
- You are not afraid of getting your hands dirty and are equally comfortable balancing tactical and strategic execution
- You’re committed to collaboration and are able to work well with other business units to build iterative solutions that continuously deliver value
- Your spidey sense enables you to read between the lines and extrapolate ideas which turn into solutions
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and have a proven track record of building strong relationships with stakeholders
- You possess strong organizational and project management skills
- You are careful and accurate with details
- You possess excellent product judgment; ability to prioritize competing opportunities, balance stakeholders needs with business priorities, and drive detailed trade-offs over the product life cycle
- You have a history of listening to customers and users, understanding their needs and creating improvements to meet those needs
- You can understand problems on a technical level
- Experience in building HIPAA compliant / healthcare-focused software
- Experience working on both web and mobile applications
- Quantitative background (e.g., mathematics, statistics, computer science, engineering)
- Master’s degree or MBA
What We Offer?
- A chance to help millions of people live healthier, longer, and happier lives
- An opportunity to work on a platform that is scaling very rapidly with thousands engaged patients
- A chance to join a hypergrowth company at an early stage
- The ability to impact the growth of our company, we value all comments and suggestions
- Transparency across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive compensation plan: including equity in the company: we want you to own a piece of what you’re building
- Comprehensive benefits: we offer health, dental and vision benefits
- Flexible vacation plan: our open vacation-policy allows you to take the time off you need when you need it
- We care about diversity: diversity allows us to build an excellent patient experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Spring Health will not hire any applicants who are present in the United States on an F-1 visa, H-1 visa, or STEM OPT extension.
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, we take our values at Spring Health seriously:
Members Come First We are genuine member advocates.
Move Fast to Change Lives We build with urgency and intention.
Take Ownership We extend trust and hold ourselves accountable.
Embrace Diverse Teams & Perspectives We find strength in the diversity of cultural backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
Science Will Win We will achieve impact by innovation and evidence based frameworks.
Candor with Care We are open, honest and empathetic.
Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.