Bloomerang · Nashville, TN
Partners & AdvocatesPosted 1 month ago
About the jobAsk Yourself
- Are you a passionate and curious go-getter that is ready to make a difference in the work that you do?
- Would working for a high-growth SaaS company helping nonprofits reach, engage and retain the donors they depend on to achieve their vision for a better world motivate you to do some of the most rewarding work of your career?
- Does your company have a philanthropic mascot (Blossom the Orangutan) that oversees their 97% customer retention rate and above average NPS scores?
- Through acquisition, Kindful and Bloomerang have joined forces in supporting tens of thousands of non profit professionals globally. Our stand-out team of 200+ employees believes in the value of life with a mission, and they take great pleasure in helping passionate charities make smart decisions that help them reach out, grow, and thrive through easy-to-use software. Together, we’ve created the highest-rated fundraising/donor CRM platform on the market and we are excited for the opportunity to add folks like yourself to our best-in-class culture.
- Product Managers play a critical role in understanding the needs of our customers, our business, and the problems facing the nonprofit sector as whole. They work cross-functionally with product analysts, designers, engineers, and other areas for the business to build product roadmaps that align with the goals for the business. They are able to combine the needs of our existing customers, with new innovative ideas, to build solutions that really make an impact.
- Leading multiple product initiatives from ideation through go-to-market launch.
- Identifying problems that need to be solved in order to further the success of our customers and the business.
- Using proven techniques and methods for product discovery.
- Using quantitative and qualitative data to make decisions and build product roadmaps that will benefit the business and the customer base.
- Working closely with product analysts, designers, and engineering, using scrum-agile processes to deliver products.
- Creating epics, holding user story mapping sessions with cross-functional team members, and writing user stories in Jira.
- Working with management and other product managers to prioritize product backlogs.
- Providing feedback and guidance to more junior product team members.
- Contributing to the constant improvement of yourself, your team, and product management team processes.
- Experience working with SaaS technology in a product management, analyst, designer, researcher, engineering, quality assurance, or supporting role.
- Being an expert problem solver; including having the ability to ask the right questions to identify the real pain points needing to be solved.
- Ability to clearly quantify the impact each problem has on our business.
- Ability to create product roadmaps that encompass the goals of the business and needs of the customer.
- Being creative and innovative in solving problems, while always keeping scope, business goals, and priorities in mind.
- Having the technical knowledge to easily work with engineering teams, while also being able to explain the work of the product team to non-technical audiences.
- Being a master collaborator who enjoys engaging with stakeholders, members from various teams, and customers.
- Customer empathy and the desire to learn about the problems facing the nonprofit industry.
- The willingness to jump in, be a team player, and perform other duties as assigned.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) With Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Generous PTO Allotment
- Swanky HQ With Every 90’s Game System, & Bike Trail Passes
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Company Bonus Plan
This is a full-time, permanent position, either fully remote or based in our Indianapolis or Nashville HQ. We do not offer Visa sponsorship or relocation assistance at this time.
Applicants with disabilities may contact [email protected] to request accommodation in completing an employment application.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Bloomerang does not accept agency resumes.