Senior Product Manager, Connected Devices
One Drop · Remote (USA)
Health & Well-BeingPosted 3 months ago
User Experience Design (UX)
One Drop is the future of health. Our app helps people living with diabetes and other chronic conditions take charge of their health and reach their potential. We’re a determined group of thinkers, doers, and believers who care deeply about what we do. Our mission is ambitious. Our pace is fast.
We're seeking a skilled Senior Product Manager, Connected Devices to work within our growing product team in a dynamic, rapidly expanding organization. The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving our users’ experience with connected devices. This is a key role to support progression towards our vision of providing members a continuous feedback loop between our members and their health data. We incorporate user research, design thinking and user-centered design in our rigorous product design process.
You'll make an impact by:
- Driving the strategy and roadmap for connected devices - with the ultimate goal of increasing user engagement and satisfaction with their health data
- Contributing to the launch of a brand new, market-disrupting multi-analyte sensor
- Working with engineering and UX to set and achieve OKRs related to device onboarding, setup, syncing
- Partnering closely with Behavioral Science, Clinical and Data Science to understand how to best help our users achieve their health goals
- Overseeing product design and development lifecycle, user story execution and release management
- Partnering with Engineering and Product leadership to assess emerging trends and incorporating strategic direction into the onboarding roadmap and backlog
- Help shape internal product processes
- Using qualitative and quantitative methods to surface unmet user need
- 5+ years of software as a service (SaaS) product management experience or related experience
- Experience making decisions driven by qualitative and quantitative data
- Experience with analytics tools such as Mixpanel or Segment
- Proactive with a self-starter mentality - comfortable navigating ambiguity
- A collaborative approach. You enjoy organizing teams to work cross-functionally and achieve results
- An ability to focus on details but also see the big picture as it relates to the user experience and business objectives
- You are good at building consensus, and establish credibility by being thoughtful, logical, and data-driven
- You're an analytical, metrics-driven thinker who is deeply empathetic and leads with a user-centered approach.
- You have a proven track record of entering a new space and building expertise rapidly.
- Experience working with a B2C behavioral support or health app
- Experience with connected device integrations or hardware
- To deeply impact the lives of people with chronic conditions
- The opportunity to contribute at an early stage startup and help develop the future of healthcare
- Competitive salary and equity commensurate with experience and performance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and 401k plan
- Yearly Professional Development budget
- Unlimited vacation days
- Beautiful loft office space conveniently located in the Soho area of New York or Downtown Austin
- Weekly catered lunches, company swag, company outings, and other surprises when you start
One Drop is the future of healthcare. Our mission is to develop technology that ensures all people living with diabetes and other chronic conditions can thrive. We harness the power of data science and mobile computing to make healthcare more affordable, accessible, and effective.
Our clinically proven mobile platform combines AI-powered predictive insights, personalized health coaching, and FDA-approved connected devices to simplify self-care. And it works. People using the One Drop platform have seen significant improvements in their health in just a few weeks.
Today, the rate of people living with chronic conditions is increasing dramatically, and traditional approaches to healthcare cannot possibly scale to reach them all. We exist to serve those people and help them lead their best lives. www.onedrop.today
At One Drop, we recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. One Drop provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
To all recruitment agencies: One Drop does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or One Drop employees. One Drop is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.