VP, Data & Analytics
Quartet Health · Remote (USA)
Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
We are deeply committed to growing a diverse team and an equitable and inclusive culture where all Quartetians are empowered to be themselves and do their best work. We know this is vital in realizing our mission to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. As part of our commitment to building a diverse team, we have signed the Parity Pledge and actively encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
About the team & Opportunity:
Quartet is a data-driven organization and our Data & Analytics team is key to our success. As VP, Data & Analytics, you will report to our Chief Technology Officer and work closely with the wider leadership team to create a dynamic team that, in collaboration with your peers, can successfully execute on our ambitious mission to improve access to high-quality, value-based mental health care. You will provide strong leadership to the Data & Analytics teams.
- Provide leadership, passion, ownership and motivation across a team of data scientists, data analysts, and data operations specialists.
- Hire, develop, and retain exceptionally talented people with diverse data science skills, giving them the autonomy and guidance to best deliver our business outcomes.
- Prioritize a high-value, strategic innovation agenda for the data teams and ensure that people and teams are organized against the most important goals of the company.
- Establish relationships and effective communications with other executives to drive outcomes and ensure scientific method and research drive the product roadmap.
- Regular meetings with clients to represent the voice of data and analytics, from evaluations and ROI to algorithm efficacy and data insights.
- Embed patient and customer understanding and a focus on outcomes into the broader technology team by supporting investments in our organizational development and cross-cutting initiatives.
- Prior experience managing a team of direct reports within the Data Science, Engineering, Analytics space, etc.
- Significant Experience building, motivating and retaining a high performing, flexible and collaborative data and analytics function.
- Prior experience in a role that involved regular engagement with external customers or clients
- A proven hands-on technical background in data science with demonstrated strategic impact at an executive level and the scale of industry.
- While we are open and encouraging of people picking up new technologies, a familiarity with our technical stack is a plus. That includes (but is not limited to) the following:
- AWS, Linux, Redshift, Python, R, SQL, Docker, TensorFlow, Keras, Numpy, Scipy, Pandas, Gensim, Scikit-learn, NLTK, Jupyter
- A strong problem solver with experience building technical strategy and understanding technical tradeoffs and risk.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field (i.e. Computer Science, Engineering, etc.) or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience.
- Experience working within the health-tech space with a proven record of bringing successful data products to market.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, drive and skills necessary to build and scale a lean organization.
- You display a positive attitude and are adept at getting things done while managing stakeholder expectations across the organization.
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds to apply and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential job duties - reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. If you require assistance in completing this application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: [email protected].
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.