Healthwise · Remote, USA or Boise, ID
The Business Technology Engineer is a member of a unique team that is equal parts of business and technology acumen. The team is charged with ensuring that the company’s strategy is met by its use of efficient processes and optimized technology. This position will partner with team members to act as a primary or secondary technical resource on a variety of business systems. The main systems of responsibility will include our Customer Success Center, Salesforce, and data integration tools/processes. The additional systems of responsibility will be assigned in situ based upon the collective needs and strengths of the team. The variety of possibilities offer an almost endless number of paths for growth.
- Stewardship of assigned business technology systems.
- Provides expertise, training and support to business stakeholders and members of IT.
- Collaborates with business stakeholders to analyze and document workflows for assigned systems and develop requirements for solutions.
- Implements solutions, upgrades, migrations, etc. as a technology lead on a project team.
- Communicates and collaborates with other technical resources across Healthwise.
- Keeps informed on new features and functionality for assigned technologies and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Executes under only general supervision special assignments & tasks.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, in the Computer Science, Information Systems or otherwise related field.
- 4+ years of experience in System Administration, Software Development, Website Development and/or System Integration.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, ASP.NET MVC using C#.
- Experience in Salesforce development/customization and Atlassian workflow management a plus.
- Ability to learn about our business processes and help make it work more efficiently.
- Enthusiasm to learn and understand our existing business systems.
- An inclination towards communication, inclusion, and transparency.
- All offers are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform theessential functions satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodation.
Healthwise is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
If you require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit your request through one of the methods listed below:
Attn: Human Resources
2601 Bogus Basin Road
Boise, ID 83702