CareJourney · Arlington, VA
Health & Well-BeingPosted 1 week ago
CareJourney’s mission is to empower individuals and organizations they trust with open, clinically-relevant analytics and insights in the pursuit of the optimal healthcare journey. We are a fast-growing start-up in Arlington, VA that builds software products which serve over 100 industry-leading healthcare organizations that include Humana, Clover, and Walgreens.
We are looking for driven professionals that are excited to join a growing business where they will have a strong voice in the direction and success of the company. Our company offers competitive benefits across salary, equity, medical, parental leave, and more. We provide in-office and remote work flexibility and have a flexible vacation policy. Our culture embraces teamwork and cross-functional collaboration for a fun and exciting environment.
Our team is looking for a talented, motivated, and high-performing Data Engineer to join our team.
· Support and develop data flows by developing processes that verify, standardize, and scale data input, transformation and storage.
· Build and maintain CareJourney’s data pipeline orchestration system.
· Ensure the reliability and performance of computational and orchestration code.
· Research and implement cutting edge solutions to solve challenges related to ETL/ELT, data processing, and analytics.
· 3 to 6 years of experience working in at least two different positions in Data Engineering or related roles.
· A degree in Computer Science, Data Engineering, or equivalent.
· Experience with ETL/ELT, data analytics, and building data pipelines.
· 3+ years experience with SQL, Snowflake a plus.
· 2+ years experience with Python.
· Hands on experience with Spark, AWS Glue a plus.
· Experience with data pipeline orchestration tools, Apache Airflow.
· Experience working in an Agile environment.
· Experience working in cloud environments, preferably AWS.
· Experience with microservices and serverless technologies.
· Experience with CI/CD systems and environments.
About CareJourney – Headquartered in Arlington, VA, CareJourney currently supports leading payer, provider, and life sciences organizations across the US in achieving their goals by wringing new, high value insights out of expansive population claims data. Through our solutions, we provide members with interactive dashboards around network design and management, care model management, patient risk segmentation and cohort analysis, spend and utilization trends, network integrity, low-value care, and provider, practice and facility (acute and post-acute) performance. Founded in 2014, CareJourney is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Please visit us at www.carejourney.com for more.