Open Jobs (1)
At AidKit, our mission is to free people from the reinforcing traps of poverty by creating effective, efficient, and dignifed aid experiences with our partners in government and the social sector.
AidKit is an advanced technology platform for delivering cash assistance and guaranteed income to those who need it most. We help our partners serve diverse populations including unhoused, undocumented, and unbanked individuals Applicants can apply for aid in a way that works for them--in person, on their mobile devices, or on a computer, and receive payments via bank transfer, debit card or virtual card. AidKit balances convenience with integrity, protecting against fraud while minimizing applicant burden. AidKit powers some of the nation’s largest direct cash and guaranteed income pilots with tools that reduce administrative burden, maximize impact, ensure compliance, and protect participants’ personal information.
To learn more, visit us at AidKit.org.
- First and foremost, we are accountable to people we serve, those receiving direct cash assistance.
- We believe in doing what’s right over what’s profitable.
- We are uncompromising when it comes to effecting change for people in need.
- We prioritize efficiency and scalability, at the cost of sometimes saying “no.”
- We use the power of tech to make cash aid accessible for all people, not just the tech savvy.
- We strive to create systems that are inclusive for the people we serve, including those who are unbanked, undocumented, unhoused, and lacking digital literacy and/or access.
AidKit grew out of the Left Behind Workers Fund, a program that has delivered tens of millions in direct aid to workers without documentation in Colorado. We built a series of features and automations to accelerate impact and efficiency in the program and soon began receiving inquiries from other organizations looking to overcome the many challenges programs face when trying to deliver cash assistance. In 2021, AidKit launched to enable emerging direct cash and guaranteed income programs across the country at scale.
Perks and Benefits
We provide a level of compensation that supports a lifestyle that you can be proud of. Currently, every member of our team is paid $130,000.
Employees are rewarded for hard work with equity, and equity levels vary based on experience and prefroman
AidKit is proud to offer all full-time employees unlimited paid time off. We believe that our employees deserve the respect of being trusted to manage their time wisely. We hope to empower AidKit staff to achieve a balance between work and life that is suited to each person’s strengths, goals, and unique circumstances.
Our team is fully remote and we aim to gather in person at least once a year for team offsites. We provide support for your laptop and home office costs.