Open Jobs (2)
Charity Navigator is the world’s largest and most-utilized independent nonprofit evaluator. The organization guides informed giving by evaluating the financial health, accountability, transparency and impact of charities and by providing data about 1.7 million nonprofits, accessed more than 10 million times annually. Charity Navigator does not charge the organizations it evaluates, ensuring unbiased evaluations, nor does it charge the public for this trusted data. As a result, Charity Navigator, a 501(c)(3) public charity itself, depends on support from individuals, corporations, and foundations that believe it provides a much-needed service to America's charitable donors.
Charity Navigator provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, disability, genetics or any other characteristics protected by federal, state or local law.
Perks and Benefits
Compensation and Benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance (including coverage for your dependents)
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 20 vacation days, 10 sick days, 11 paid holidays in your first year
- Retirement savings with up to 3% match of base salary
- Flexible spending and dependent care accounts