Open Jobs (0)
Compiler is a woman-owned software consultancy that’s passionate about making government tech solutions easy-to-use and accessible for all.
Custom Software Programming
Agile web application development using modern practices in product, design, security, and continuous delivery. We work with clients to prioritize outcomes-based feature development.
Human-centered Design & Development
User experience design that incorporates user research, user testing, application outcome metrics, accessibility requirements, and multiple language support for specific populations.
API Design & Development
Reliable integrations built to applicable data standards or specifications. Documented and open-source solutions prioritize agency needs such as integration of legacy systems with new cloud-native services or improvements to data quality and data management practices.
Data Pipelines and Warehousing
Data infrastructure architecture and development to support expanding access to key data resources for internal and external use. Support data publishing needs, data quality monitoring, and development of dashboards and tooling for data analysts/scientists.
Data Standards Development
Author schemas as machine readable open formats with robust validators that address real-world use cases. Collaborate with agencies and stakeholders to drive ecosystem maturity and public accountability on equity and transparency.
Inclusive hiring practices and a wide network means our team can supplement yours with experienced agile UX/UI designers, product managers, software engineers, and data scientists.
Perks and Benefits
Full-time, exempt employees receive:
- Full-time employment at Compiler is thirty (30) hours per week
- Paid time off: fifteen (15) days paid time off (PTO) and ten (10) sick days annually, federal holidays, and annual holiday closure between December 23 and January 1
- 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance premiums for employees; 50% company-paid insurance premiums for employees’ dependents
- 100% company-paid short- and long-term disability insurance
- Discretionary budget for home office and/or professional development
- Employer 401k contribution regardless of employee's participation in plan
- Company-provided laptop
- Co-working pass for office in downtown Los Angeles