**Confluency** seeks a motivated, creative, driven leader to help deliver machine learning and data-driven solutions that solve critical customer challenges. The ideal candidate combines a deep understanding of statistical methods and machine learning algorithms, together with an understanding of modern computing infrastructure to efficiently experiment, deploy, and scale data-driven solutions. Your breadth of experiences enables you to move nimbly between data science, data engineering, and ML-Ops. You strive to balance the goals of simplicity, repeatability, and model accuracy – all framed by the customer’s needs.
We are really interested in candidates with experience working with the physical world – either natural systems (e.g. hydrology, climatology, meteorology) or industrial systems (IIOT). Experience with simulation, optimization methods, and/or control systems is also a plus.
# Required Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in machine learning / data science roles
- Advanced knowledge of machine learning methods and statistical principles. Experience applying to anomaly detection, timeseries forecasting problems.
- Expert data management and integration skills
- Programming experience (python preferred)
- Experience with MLOps principles
- Masters degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g. computer science, mathematics, physics, engineering).
- Strong data visualization skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and able to shift priorities seamlessly.
- Team player mindset favoring outcomes over ego
- Strong communication skills