Open Jobs (0)
Firefly Partners is a women-owned digital marketing agency delivering tailored digital solutions that help social impact and progressive organizations achieve their goals. We design beautiful websites and use digital tools and marketing strategies to engage every organization’s unique set of supporters. Our commitment to social good is matched by an open, collaborative, and client-first approach. We define needs, design solutions, and deliver results that help organizations reach their goals.
We’re also an employee-first company! Organizational culture, personal growth, and professional development are important to us. We want to know how we can light your spark each and every day so that you’re excited to be a Firefly!
Firefly’s core values:
- A willingness to do the right thing
- Nailing it – producing high-quality work and client-focused solutions
- A commitment to justice, diversity, equity and inclusion
Perks and Benefits
What We Offer:
Firefly offers a competitive benefits package including:
- Paid time off including 3 weeks of vacation and 2 weeks of sick time annually (pro-rated based on start date)
- A choice of either PPO or HSA healthcare plans with dental and vision options
- Generous company contribution to healthcare premiums, most plans are 90-100% covered
- Employer-paid long-term disability, short-term disability, and life insurance policies
- Ability to participate in Safe Harbor company 401(k) plan with a 4% match at the 6 month mark
- 11 company holidays annually
- Complete office setup to do your best work from your home office, including a stipend to cover internet costs
- Continuing education, Coursera access, and training opportunities for growth
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP), Wellness and Perk plans, and additional ancillary benefits
- We’re an employee-centric company and working for Firefly means we are invested in your career development and total wellbeing. Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be generally available during the “core” work hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. in your time zone and must work 40 hours each week to maintain full-time status. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Firefly Partners is an equal opportunity employer and a fierce advocate for equity in the workplace. We value diversity in all its forms and aim to create an inclusive culture. Firefly encourages applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, hair texture, or other status protected by law.