Public Service & Civic Engagement
100% Remote Office
Open Jobs (0)
About Run for Something Run for Something recruits and supports young progressives running for down-ballot offices in the United States. Since launching in 2017, we’ve recruited 126,000+ young people who want to run, and we’ve endorsed over 2,300 candidates across all 50 states + DC. We’ve elected 793 candidates across 49 states – 57% are women, 57% are BIPOC, and 21% are LGBTQIA+. and all are age 40 or younger. Our alumni have meaningfully and intentionally made life better for millions of Americans across the country. We are a high-reaching, hungry team changing the face of politics in America. Learn more about our work in this clip.
The Run for Something network includes Run for Something (a 527 non-federal PAC),Run for Something Action Fund (a 501c4), and Run for Something Civics (a newly launched, non-partisan 501c3).
We have ambitious plans for 2023 and beyond. Read about them in our Strategic Plan here.
We highly encourage all job applicants to visit our Careers page to learn about our work environment, values, compensation and benefits policies, interview process, and more.
Perks and Benefits
Benefits at Run for Something include:
- Four Day Work Week (learn more here)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off policy
- Platinum Medical Insurance (100% of premium covered for employees; 50% of premium covered for dependents)
- Dental and Vision Insurance (99.9% of premium covered for both employees and dependents)
- Professional Development Stipend
- Treat Yourself Stipend ($500 a year to do something that brings you joy)
- Equipment Stipend
- Work from Home Stipend
- Cell Phone/Internet Stipend
- 12 weeks paid family leave
- Paid Sabbatical (after 3 years of service to RFS)
~ Four weeks in organization-wide holiday closures, including a two-week winter break
- Flexible, remote work environment
- Transition payment for departing employees