Open Jobs (0)
Skylight is more than a company. We represent a movement to reinvent how the government serves families, patients, veterans, immigrants, and many others in today’s digital world. Everything about us — our structure, values, services, work, thoughts, and team — is designed with that purpose in mind.
It’s people like you — with talents in research, design, product, engineering, data, and more — who can make a difference. We’ve created an environment that empowers you to use your skills for public good, whether that’s improving early childhood outcomes, or helping to improve the lives of veterans. You’ll work alongside a team of extraordinarily talented people who strive to bring out the best in you and each other. You’ll also be taken care of with a well-thought-out compensation and benefits package.
We want you to be happy, fulfilled, and well-supported. We’re still in startup mode, and our future is bright. We’re doing impactful work, building an amazing team, and improving every day. Everyone is given the opportunity to shape the company in some way.
We’d love for you to join us in creating something special.
Perks and Benefits
We hire good people and support them with the best compensation and benefits possible. We keep an open dialog with everyone on the team to make what we offer even better. Here's what you can expect as a member of our team:
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Dependent care FSA, healthcare FSA, health savings account
- Dollar-for-dollar 401(k) match up to 10% of your salary with no vesting period
- Paid time off, including 20 vacation days, 11 federal holidays, and flexible sick leave
- Up to 12 weeks paid time off for all eligible new birth, adoption, or foster parents
- Performance rewards, including annual salary increase, annual performance bonus, spot bonuses, and stock options
- Business development / sales bonuses
- Referral bonuses
- Annual $2,000 allowance for professional development
- Annual $750 allowance for tech-related purchases
- Annual swag budget of $100 to display your Skylight pride with some merchandise (hoodies, hats, and more)
- Dollar-for-dollar charity donation matching, up to $500 per year
- Access up to $1,000 before payday to cover emergency expenses
- Flexible, remote-friendly work environment
- An environment that empowers you to unleash your superpowers for public good