WeSpire employee engagement software and campaigns, driven by proven behavioral science, encourage the entire workforce to make a positive impact at work and in their communities.
WeSpire is an online technology platform that allows world-class enterprise organizations to design, run, and measure positive employee programs in areas such as sustainability, giving and volunteering, wellbeing, diversity, equity and inclusion, and corporate culture. WeSpire’s mission is to inspire people to create a better working world and help our brand partners – and their employees – to work towards delivering the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
We are a growing post-Series B startup located at the center of Boston’s bustling innovation center and steps away from easy public transportation. Our benefits include:
• Remote-friendly culture, both during normal times as well as our current day-to-day. We care far more about your talents, insights, and ability to execute than your current address
• Public Benefit Corporation
• Truly a work/life balance environment
• Competitive salary to work on important problems with global impact
• Flexible PTO policy
• Generous group health, dental, and vision benefits
• Opportunity for equity in a fast-growing company
• Meaningful work on a platform to help large employers support sustainable development around the globe
As a world-class employer, WeSpire is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships.
We’d love to learn what you can add to our team and thrive together!
To learn more, please visit Employee Engagement Software and Campaigns - WeSpire