Our Data For Good leadership have been hard at work planning new projects and programming to involve the community and engage our members. We have some exciting project on the horizon and we need your help!
In this virtual meetup our Chapter Co-Leads will be talking about these initiatives and about how you can help out.
1. Non-Profit Data Accelerator Training Program:
- Presenter: Ryan Tessier, Chapter Co-Lead
- Focus: Empowering non-profit organizations through training and mentorship from Data for Good data experts. We're looking for senior and junior members who want to get involved in this program to help the non-profits learn data analysis and build a data product collaboratively. Come on out to hear more and how you can help out and grow your skillset for FREE!
2. Saskatchewan Community Dashboards:
- Presenter: Scott Wells, Chapter Co-Lead
- Focus: Creating visibility in community data to show progress and areas of opportunity. We will also be linking them to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. We're looking for members who want to help out with building these out, come out to hear more!
To sign up, please register at the zoom link provided in the meetup!